These Terms and Conditions are between the Pakistan Western Canada Trade Association (PWCTA) and the business which completes the relevant registration section for the Expo 2024 Vancouver, Trade show showcasing Pakistani Businesses in North America.
Confirmation of Participation
- All participations are subject to availability and acceptance by the PWCTA, which will be confirmed in writing (including by e-mail) after PWCTA has received the completed registration form, $500 application fee, and anything else that PWCTA may require.
- Upon PWCTA’s written confirmation to You of its acceptance of your participation for a place at the Expo Event, there shall be a legally binding contract between the PWCTA and You to which these terms and conditions
- PWCTA reserves the right to refuse to accept any participant at its absolute discretion.
- Fees for the Event are correct at the time of publication, as stated on the Event registration form.
- PWCTA reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been
- Payment of all Fees must be received at least 10 weeks before the event. PWCTA reserves the right to cancel any participant not paid for by this time. Bookings may be paid via direct bank transfer and a receipt will be generated upon transfer
- You acknowledge that PWCTA cannot guarantee places held on a provisional basis and that places may sel
- Cancellations made on or less than 10 weeks prior to the start of the Event date will be subject to the full booking fee. A substitute delegate can be named at any time free of charge.
- The event fee does not include travel to or from the Event and only includes items explicitly set out in the agreement. Delegates assume all responsibility of travel and additional accommodation outside of what is included within the selected PWCTA will take no responsibility for the provision, or lack of, travel arrangements of any delegate.
- Delegates cannot book for part of a day or a specific session. All packages must be booked as
- Please provide personal email details of all delegates so they can be directly informed of event program, possible changes, updates, and news to help them plan their visit.
- If not known at the time of registration, the names and dates of all attendees must be provided to PWCTA at least 30 days prior to the
- Delegate substitutions / name changes can be made at any time up until the Event at no additional
- On-site registration will also be available on the days of the Delegate passes issued for use at the trade show are valid for the named attendee only and cannot be shared.
- If You require a purchase order number to be quoted on your invoice, please provide this in advance or at time of
- An official invitation to the event will be provided for the registered attendees only, which may be used for the visa application In case of Visa rejection, PWCTA will provide a trained representative to showcase the booth.
- Registered participants who do not attend the Event will still be liable for the full fee and will not receive any refund if payment has already been made regardless of time of booking.
- Fees are non-transferrable (between events) in the case of cancellation or non- attendance.
- PWCTA reserves the right to offer discounts at its absolute discretion. PWCTA also reserves the right, without any liability, to withdraw such
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
- Whilst our programs are correct at the time of going to press, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for PWCTA to alter the content, format, venue, or timing of an Event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the
- If You cannot attend the Event for which You have registered, please contact the PWCTA as soon as possible (and in any event no later than 24 hours before the Event) at [email protected]. PWCTA may at our absolute discretion allow You to send a local substitute in your place (provided that PWCTA has received the details of such substitute). Attendee passes cannot be
- Cancellations with a 15% deduction on principal package amount acceptable up to June 15th, 2024. In case of visa refusal of all participants, payment will be refunded after 15% deduction on principal package amount. No refund will be given if cancellation is requested less than 12 weeks before the
- PWCTA may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event, and we will notify You as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. If an Event is cancelled, or if an Event is postponed and You cannot attend the rearranged date, we will refund any Fees You have paid in advance with a 5% administrative deduction on the principal You agree that PWCTA’s liability to You will be limited to the amount of the Fees paid after administrative deductions, and PWCTA will not be liable to You for any expenditure, damage, or loss incurred by You, as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
Your attendance at the event
- Please advise us of any special access requirements at the time of
- PWCTA reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse You admission or eject You from the Event for failure to comply with these Terms; or if in PWCTA’s opinion, You present a security risk, nuisance, or annoyance to the running of the
- You are permitted to make reasonable video or audio recordings and to take photographs at the Event, in each case, for your own personal use. You must not make video or audio recordings of the whole (or substantially the whole) of the Event or of any session within the Event, or use any recordings or photographs for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by
- You acknowledge that the Event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of You agree to permit PWCTA, or any third party licensed by PWCTA, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in all or any media (including social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs. Please inform the photographer if You do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.
- Materials distributed by or on behalf of PWCTA at an Event may not be reproduced without the PWCTA’s
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your
- Views expressed by speakers and attendees are their own and PWCTA disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed during an Event. Materials distributed at an Event are intended for information only and should not be relied
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, PWCTA shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, economic, or consequential loss or any loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill, or anticipated savings arising in connection with this Agreement, even if You have been advised of the possibility of such loss or
- You must operate and maintain exhibits so that no injury will result to any persons or property. You undertake and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PWCTA and its officers, board, agents, and representatives from all claims for damages, suits, etc., by any person by reason of Your negligence, its agents, representatives, or You agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless PWCTA from all claims for damages, suits, etc., for injuries to Yourselves or Your employees and for damages to property in their custody, owned or controlled by them, which claims for damages may be incidental to, grow out of, or be connected with their use or occupation of space contracted. You must surrender space occupied in the same condition as it was at the commencement of occupation. You shall assume all responsibility for damage to the exhibit hall and shall indemnify and hold harmless the exhibit facility, PWCTA, and their representatives for all liability which might ensue from any cause whatsoever arising out of the Your participation in the exhibit program or in conference activities. PWCTA will not be liable in any instance for any unforeseen expenses incurred by You.
You agree to procure and maintain adequate insurance coverage during the dates of the PWCTA Expo, including move-in and moveout days, and be prepared to furnish a certificate(s) of insurance to PWCTA if requested. You shall bear the risk of loss due to the inadequacy or failure of any insurance or any insurer, including any insurance that may be provided by You, PWCTA, or the Event Location. PWCTA shall not in any event be liable to You for any damages.
All your employees and representatives attending the Expo must provide the RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS form provided.
The names, job titles and organisations of all registered delegates will be placed on the delegate list for the Event. This list will be provided to sponsoring companies and made available to the delegates. If You do not wish to be included on this list, please email [email protected] at the time of your registrations.
PWCTA will only contact you for marketing purposes if you are an existing member of their marketing program or have expressly consented to this (for example, by opting in during the registration process)
These terms contain the entire agreement between you and PWCTA.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision
- Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligations under these terms will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of British Colombia, and You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbian
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact, [email protected] or our legal partner [email protected].
Upon PWCTA’s written confirmation to You of its acceptance of your participation for a place at the Event, there shall be a legally binding contract between PWCTA and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
- Booths are assigned when contracts and fee are received, and payments are made on first come first served
- The Vendor Offer Letter must be accompanied by wire transfer no later than March 15th, 2024.